How to Win Hack Day:
- Your app must be powered by HP Haven in a meaningful way.
- All code relating to the implementation and use of HP Haven must be fresh code, written during the coding session at the event.
- Teams are encouraged to use the sponsors’ technology for their apps. See Sponsored Challenges below for participation details.
At the end of the 8 hour coding window, teams will have 2 minutes to pitch their app plus 60 seconds to answer Q&A.
- No slides are permitted, and only working apps will be eligible for the stage presentations.
- Overall winners will be decided by the participating teams (one vote per team) – support each other, you can’t vote for your own team.
- Sponsor appointed judges will select a prize winner for teams utilizing their technology in one or more of the Sponsored Challenges.